Friday, May 25, 2012

Miscellaneous Photos...

Prairie City has many beautiful features. Right across the street from the bank building is a gorgeous green square with a gazebo. The view of that is lovely from the second floor windows. While taking photos of some of the landmarks, I noticed some of the beauty that most would pass by....like an old and gorgeous fireplug, an old lightpost, an old service station across the stree with a great red firetruck parked in front, the grain elevator, and a vintage brick building with a newer SuperValu sign on it. We both love small town Iowa and lived in several growing up. We are so very excited that we will have a beautiful building to work in and a lovely community where it is located.  We are also looking forward to meeting the residents of Prairie City.  We hope you like us.......



This just makes me happy to pull up to the bank building and see THIS!

Second story windows

Gazebo in the green square

I love this lamp post

Beauty everywhere I look

Do you think grain elevators are beautiful?  I do!

I would love to have this fireplug in my garden.........just look at it's great shape.

The local Super Valu......I love that its so close.

A view looking straight up

We worked hard to chip the plaster off of two internal walls and L-O-V-E the way the brick looks.  Of course, an American flag makes it look even better.

This will go on the front door.........a vintage fixture with a letter H, which just happens to be the first initial of the owner's last name.  Lovely...

No comments:

Post a Comment